Quick sauce which works great with any leftovers you have in your kitchen and it’s dead easy to make.
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 100ml/half a cup of beef broth
- 100ml/half a cup of red wine
- 2 chopped scallion
- 1 tblspn oyster sauce
- 2 tblspn low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tspn of sugar alternative
- 1-2 tspn. red pepper flakes or crushed dried chilli
- 1 tblspn Corn starch mixed with 1 tblspn of water
- Mix all ingredients up to the corn starch and add to a pan.
- cook for 1 minute and add the corn starch
- simmer for 2-3 minutes
Works great over beef and/or veggies