- 6 whole chicken drumsticks skin discarded
- 1 cup plain yogurt (no-fat Greek-style which is nice and thick)
- chopped fresh mint leaves
- chopped fresh coriander/cilantro
- 2 tblsp hot curry paste (Pataks?)
- 1 tspn salt
- black pepper to taste
- Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 250C/500F. Line rack of a dish with tin-foil.
- Stir together all ingredients . Coat the chicken legs completely, and put in oven dish
- Roast chicken until charred in some spots, turn once halfway, and cook through for about half an hour
If you want a more authentic Tandoori recipe try this one. More work and ingredients for sure.
If you have the time, a great way of doing it